What "Wow!"s You?

What really Wows You?

Is it...
Mystical, magical happenings
like undeniable psychic phenomena
spiritual sparks of epiphany via Tarot and Spirit Signs,
traveling in dreams, and talking with loved-ones in Heaven...


People who get you and celebrate manifesting 
Love, Peace, Blessings, and Epic Joy...

Learning new mystical skills via a true teacher/student relationship, 
especially one-on-one and in tiny, intimate groups...

Personal emails written just to you instead of the masses...

~> Please do tell me... 
What really Wow!s you?

email me personally at micheleandres@gmail.com
But wait! Where's the mandatory email list?
I don't do that. Just play along with me on the social medias 
or shoot me an email. I'll always answer.


Let's Talk
and practice Extra.Mystical.Activities online:
facebook, twitter, & 
google +



That's it. No lists or newsletters.
Just pure intuition by personal association.
It will be lovely to get to know you.